FITNESS INSPIRATION WEIGHT LOSS CONTEST GRAND PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT



Hey, everybody. As promised, today I'm announcing the grand prize for Figure & Bikini's 2013 Fitness Inspiration Weight Loss Contest. Drum roll please. Now, wait a minute here. You knew I wouldn't give it up that easy now, did you? You see, this year I wanted to do something completely different because if I gave away cash, you know, if you're anything like me, that cash would probably go to something, you know, really exciting like groceries or paying the electrical bill and that's no fun. Or for maybe some video games for your son. Wouldn't it be better if we got something that would pay dividends for decades to come? Wouldn't it be better to win something that is really related to this weight loss journey, to this new body that you have? I thought about the time when I lost a bunch of weight, which you can see in my transformation video, and what would've been wonderful for me to have after that weight loss journey. When you have pants that look like this and you try to cinch them up like this? And then you take those pants and you try to cover it up with a really long shirt, you know, that's embarrassing. And when you have a closet that looks like this, you have this great body that you've achieved with the weight loss but you don't have a wardrobe that compliments it. And then to add to that, you know, I'm a really super busy person just like you are and to try to find time to go shopping, I'll tell you, that is not an easy thing to do. And then when you tack onto that all the money that we have to spend, oh my gosh, it really just doesn't happen. We wind up just cinching up our pants, right? You know, maybe unlike you, I'm not really good about picking out my style and making the statement that I want to make with my wardrobe. I just haven't been that great at that over the years and I sure could've used a lot of help. So what does this all have to do with the grand prize for the fitness inspiration contest? Meet Kimberly Seltzer. This is one super cool lady. Kimberly Seltzer is the egg white to my oatmeal, the fruit to my whey protein. She's the English toffee Stevia to my cpffee. Okay, that just doesn't make any sense. This amazing lady is quite simply awesome and somebody I wish I met decades ago. Kimberly Seltzer is an image consultant and not only would she have saved me a ton of money if I had consulted her years ago because I wouldn't have bought all these clothes that really didn't fit me well and I really didn't like over time. You know, she would've helped me to develop my personal style and make that statement that I've always wanted to make with my wardrobe. She is a master at helping you to develop your own personal statement, your own personal brand, with your wardrobe. So for the grand prize for Figure & Bikini's Fitness Inspiration Contest you're going to get a virtual makeover with Kimberly Seltzer. With this virtual makeover you're going to learn what looks great on your new body and what colors work with your skin tone. You'll obtain a closet assessment. You'll work on your own personal style, your own personal brand that matches your personality, and you'll get your own personalized recommendations for clothing that works just for you. And then to top it off, I'm going to be giving you $700 to develop your whole new wardrobe with those recommendations that Kimberly gives you. Now how's that for a super awesome prize. Whoop, whoop! So make sure you check out all the details of this contest. I put the link below this video so check it out. It'll give you all the details plus the other super cool prizes that we're giving away, including a free seat to FAB University Sexy Body Program on September 15th, 2013, but you have to have your entry in before then--by September 15th, 2013. Make sure you do it. Get on it now. I'm Kristin Shaffer, founder of FAB University and FigureAndBikini.org. Or possibly even something like video games for my son. Or maybe for some, like, video games for your son. I love you. Thank you. C'mon, where are you? Let me get this fly. Oh, there he is.