Vitamins & Diets hy Apple Cider Vinegar Helps for Weight Loss



Hi, I'm Rachael Richardson, with Nutrolution, in South Beach, Florida. In this clip, we're talking about why apple cider can help you with weight loss. And I've got a organic, unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar right here, and this stuff is incredibly healthy. It's some of the ways that it helps with weight loss are that it does help to neutralize your Ph in your intestines and throughout your body, so it's going to help you basically with general metabolism. One of the ways that I think that it helps best with weight loss is because as you use it you're usually using it on your vegetables and making more salads, and this is definitely a key way to help you lose weight. There are many different diets out there that involve taking large amounts of apple cider vinegar. I have personally never tried one; however, I have heard some good reports about them. I do recommend that if you are going to initiate a program that involves any kind of fasting at all that you consult a nutritionist and your doctor beforehand because they're not for everybody. This is Rachael, with Nutrolution, in Miami Beach, Florida.